<! ========= Cool Timeline Free 2.5 =========>
- Expanded the engineering office department.
- Upgraded servers.
- Participated in MetalTech exhibition
- Purchased new laser cutting machine
- Purchased new factory of 6859m2
- Developed new medical glove industry
- Recorded the highest sales in GSE’s history
- Won 1-Innocert Award 2014
- Elected as the official agent for Hennecke GmbH (Germany), a polyurethane foaming technology specialist
- Set up in house catalyst IR testing chamber
- Set up a service centre in Penang, Malaysia
- Increased engineers work force by 100%, generated a more competence engineering department
- Purchased new land of 9000m2 for future expansion
- Purchased new software and hardware for 3D drawing implementation
- Purchased Waterjet Cutting machine to improve quality & productivity
- Technically cooperated with NETEK IR System A/S (Denmark), a catalyst infrared heating system specialist
- Set up new office floor for the engineering department
- Won 1-Innocert Award 2011
- Experienced a strong rebound in revenue, twice as much of that in 2009, due to the increasing demand in automotive industry.
- Designed and delivered the first fully automated plastic planting line.
- Survived through the period of declining revenue by diversifying the involved industries, increasing margin of servicing jobs, and reducing overhead cost
- Purchased CNC turret punch press machine with RM 500,000 to improve quality and productivity
- Won SME Innovation Excellence Award
- Won 50 Enterprise Award 2009
- Won Golden Bull Award 2009
- Experienced a revenue growth of 16% and an increase in exports
- Won Golden Bull Award 2008
- Increased overseas market from 26% in 2006 to 45% in 2007.
- Won Golden Bull Award 2007.
- Explored new international market as a stepping stone to develop future global network.
- Collaborated with Magu Automation AB specialises in high technology spray painting system in Sweden and opened door to well known international plastic companies which involve in mobile phone assembly business such as Nolato (Sweden), Parlos (Finland), Balda (Germany), Flextronic (USA).
- Won Golden Bull Award 2006
- Secured orders from countries such as Thailand, Japan, Egypt, China, Republic Czech, etc.
- Won Golden Bull Award 2005.
- Incorporated the first associate company, GSE-Japan Ltd.
- Won SMI Recognition Award 2004.
- Won 50 Enterprise Award 2004.
- Won Golden Bull Award 2004.
- Relocated to a new factory in Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam.
- Designed and delivered the first new semi-auto catheter process line to Bard (M) Sdn Bhd
- Won Golden Bull Award 2003
Accredited with ISO 9001:2000 certification
Computerized the accounting and payroll processes.
Carried out technology transfer through close collaboration with Japanese counter-part. Experienced a 300% growth in revenue.
Set up production workforce
Experienced a 100% growth in revenue
Set up the first semi-detached factory in Puchong