- Ensure the following commissioning processes are carried out in an efficient manner
- To run the testing & commissioning (where applicable) effectively & timely before delivery
- To assist the engineer to carry out the testing & commissioning at site.
- To attend & follow through customer’s machine/line/system break down & customer complaint.
- To communicate, clarify & confirm with customer the issue reported.
- To trouble shoot the issue i.e mechanical, electrical or software related.
- To suggest ways to fix/ fix the issue.
- To prepare a servicing report / documented the issue or the problem fixed. To feed back to engineer.
- To read, draw & understand the electrical diagram, circuit to understand, read & design a control panel or PLC.
- To carry out secondary wiring & panel looping.
- To install, test & run the electrical & electronic equipment
- To operate the AC & DC system, Star or Delta connector
- To operate the sensor, pneumatic, conveyor speed, motor heater, burner, air supply unit, controller, power supply unit, inverter, temperature controller, multi-meter, clamp meter & other related equipment
- Understanding of contracts and ensure works in accordance to contract specifications and as per schedule
- Preparation daily site report/progress report and feedback/report to Project Manager on any site problems
- To plan, coordinate and monitor subcontractor’s activities at project sites
- To maintain good house-keeping and implement safety practices
- Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Engineering or equivalent relevant skills & working experince
- Customer service, Engineering, Design & Project Management Skill
- Analytical i.e. able to break down the issues & find out the root cause
- Preferable at least 2 years working experience in related field
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Design system or machine which cater to customer’s and company’s requirement in terms of Project handling & management
- Select cost effective material and components & place order timely.
- Prepare BOM, detailed design drawing and design calculation.
- To attend to site testing & commissioning (if required) and ensure production performance meet the customer’s requirement.
- To continuously review, update, take proactive actions of the development of the design & process made and stay ahead of the schedule.
- To develop & improve the design; system; machine; design standard & drawing standards.
- To plan, manage and control the project schedule.
- Develop, co-ordinate, monitor and manage all aspect of the project from design, fabrication, testing, site installation, commissioning, QC up until hand over/factory acceptance test (FAT) and after sales services.
- To communicate & co-ordinate effectively across all levels.
- To follow up the status of part delivery, project progress, quality of the product as per specification required.
- Possess at least at Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Preferable at least 2 years working experience in Mechanical Design and Poject Management
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Analytical skills in Engineering
- Engineering calculation; including; air flow, heat transfer, pressure load etc
- Auto CAD,3D Design Software Experience (preferable Autodesk Inventor) & Microsoft Office